Why Study In India ?
India has been and continues to be home for innovation, creativity and leadership. The strength of India’s education system may be gauged from the fact that the world’s leading companies are being helmed by products of Indian education system such as Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft, Sundar Pichai, CEO, Google Inc, Ajaypal Singh Banga President and the CEO, MasterCard, Rajeev Suri, CEO of Nokia and Indira Nooyi, CEO of Pepsi Co etc.
India believes in "vasudhaiva kutumbakam" (the world is a family). A secular nation, tolerant of each other’s beliefs, customs and values it celebrates Diwali (Hindu Festival of Lights), Eid (Islamic religious festival) and Christmas (birth of Jesus Christ) along with other festivals with equal fervor.
- Fastest growing economy by World Bank, IMF & CSO.
- Second fastest growing service sector in the world by CII & KPMG.
- India is the 7th largest country in the world and the largest democracy.
- The second largest pool of engineers and scientists is from India.
- India is the Second - Largest English - Speaking Country in the World - 125,226,449 numbers of English speakers.
Why Choose Biher ?
- India’s No 1 Research University.
- Internationally Recognized Degrees.
- Approved by UGC, Govt. of India.
- A NAAC/ NBA/ ABET Accredited University.
- Education Excellence Award by ASSOCHAM supported by Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India.
- On Campus residences facility for students with options of AC/Non-AC/ Apartments.
- 350+ Foreign University Tie-ups under Semester Exchange/Free Tuition Fee Programmers’ to provide global exposure and limitless opportunities to our students.
The eligibility criteria for all Programmes for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination along with having studied the prerequisite subjects necessary for admission in the desired Programme.
Programmes and Fees :
|Serial No.||Courses Offered||SAARC(USD)||Non-SAARC (USD)|
|1||B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) - Duration 4 Years|
|B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture||1500||3000|
|2||B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) - Duration 4 Years|
|B. Tech Civil Engineering||2000||4000|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||2000||4000|
|B.Tech Automobile Engineering||2000||4000|
|B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering||2000||4000|
|B.Tech Aerospace Engineering||2000||4000|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||2000||4000|
|B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering||2000||4000|
|B Tech Computer Science and Engineering||2000||4000|
|B Tech Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)||2500||5000|
|B Tech Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security)||2500||5000|
|B Tech CSE Professional Diploma in new Age IT (In association with IOA- UK)||2500||5000|
|B Tech CSE with Artificial Intelligence (In association with IBM)||2500||5000|
|B.Tech Information Technology||2000||4000|
|B.Tech Bio Technology with specialisation in Genetic Engineering||2000||4000|
|B.Tech Bio Technology with specialisation in Agricultural Biotechnology||2000||4000|
|B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering||2000||4000|
|B. Tech Industrial Bio Technology||2000||4000|
|3||Arts & Science|
|B.Com. - General||1500||3000|
|B.C.A. - Bachelor of Computer Applications||1500||3000|
|B.Sc. - Visual Communication||1500||3000|
|B.Sc. - Computer Science||1500||3000|
|B.Sc. - Microbiology||1500||3000|
|B.Sc. - Biotech||1500||3000|
|B.Sc. - Chemistry||1500||3000|
|B.Sc. - Physics||1500||3000|
|B.Sc. - Mathematics||1500||3000|
|B.Sc. - Statistics||1500||3000|
|B.A. - English||1500||3000|
|B.A. - Tamil||1500||3000|
|B.A. - Economics||1500||3000|
|B.A. - Public Administration and Governance||1500||3000|
|M.A. - English||1000||2000|
|M.A. - Tamil||1000||2000|
|M.A. - Economics||1000||2000|
|M.Com. - Accounting & Finance||1000||2000|
|M.Sc. - Computer Science||1000||2000|
|M.Sc. - Biotechnology||1000||2000|
|M.Sc. - Microbiology||1000||2000|
|M.Sc. - Physics||1000||2000|
|M.Sc. - Chemistry||1000||2000|
|M.Sc. - Maths||1000||2000|
|M.Phil - All Disciplines||1000||2000|
|4||M.Tech. (Master of Technology) - Duration 2 Years|
|M.Tech Applied Electronics||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Automobile Engineering||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Biomedical Engineering||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Construction Engineering and Management||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Digital Communications and Networking||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Embedded Systems||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Industrial Biotechnology||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Information Technology||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Machine Design||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Power Electronics and Drives||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Structural Engineering||1000||2000|
|M.Tech Thermal Engineering||1000||2000|
|5||B.Arch. - Duration 5 Years|
|Bachelor of Architecture||2000||4000|
|6||M.ARCH - DURATION 2 YEARS|
|M.Arch (General)- Duration 2 Years||1000||2000|
|M.Arch (Landscape Architecture)- Duration 2 Years||1000||2000|
|B.Pharmacy - Duration 4 Years||2000||4000|
|D.Pharmacy - Duration 2 Years||1500||3000|
|8||Allied Health Sciences|
|Anesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology||1500||3000|
|Medical Laboratory Technology||1500||3000|
|Cardiac Perfusion Technology||1500||3000|
|Radiology & Imaging Technology||1500||3000|
|Renal Dialysis Technology||1500||3000|
|Respiratory Care Technology||1500||3000|
|B.Sc. (Physician Assistant) & Dip (Health Assistant)||1500||3000|
|Emergency & Trauma Care Technology||1500||3000|
|BSc Nursing(Post basic Nursing)||1500||3000|
|MSc Nursing(Psychiatric Nursing)||1500||3000|
|MSc Nursing(Medical and Surgical Nursing)||1500||3000|
|MSc Nursing(OBG Nursing)||1500||3000|
|MSc Nursing(Community Health Nursing)||1500||3000|
|MSc Nursing(Paediatric Nursing)||1500||3000|
|M.S. by Research||1500||3000|
Bank Details for International Students :
|ACCOUNT NAME||BHARTH INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH|
|BANK NAME||CITY UNION BANK|
|BRANCH NAME||Chennai Poonamallee Branch|
|BANK ADDRESS||Old.776, New.70, Trunk Road,Poonamallee,Chennai,600056|
|ONLINE PAYMENT LINK|
|ACCOUNT NAME||BHARATH UNIVERSITY-HOSTEL|
|BANK NAME||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK|
|BRANCH NAME||BIHER, TAMBARAM BRANCH|
|BANK ADDRESS||173, AGHARAM ROAD, SELAIYUR, TAMBARAM, CHENNAI 600073|
|ONLINE PAYMENT LINK|
BIHER - Scholarship :
The University provides merit based scholarships and continuation of scholarship is as per the terms and conditions of the University i.e. regularity in attendance, progress, good character and conduct. To check your eligibility, please complete the Application form and attach your transcripts.
SCHOLARSHIP : Register and Avail upto 50% Scholarship.
Terms and Condition for the Merit-based Scholarship:
The scholarship will be applicable on Tuition fee only.
The scholarship is subject to verification of original transcripts and other documents as required by the University at the time of reporting of the student at the University Campus.
If an applicant is eligible for Merit-based Scholarship as well as for any other special waiver or benefit under any other policy, then only one benefit will be offered, whichever is higher.
Student Visa for International students :
It is essential to apply for a Student Visa when the University sends a final admission letter to the student. Indian Missions/Posts under the Government of India will grant the Indian Student Visa to foreign nationals who would pursue the following :
- Regular, full-time, structured courses at educational institutes duly recognized by the statutory regulatory body in India.
- Short-term courses and student exchange programmes.
- Research VISA.
Validity of the Visa :
- Student Visa is granted to the student for a maximum period of 5 years, or for the duration of the selected course, whichever is lesser, student visa duration may vary for different nationals depending upon the country where Indian mission is located.
- On the other hand, a Research Visa is granted to a scholar for a maximum period of 3 years, or for the duration of the research project, whichever is earlier.
- *Please Note - If a student changes the course midway, the period of validity of the visa will be accounted for from the initial date of issue of the visa.
Applying for the Visa :
Students need to complete an online application or Visit the nearest Indian embassy for further details. For more details on visas granted to international students, follow the link.https://www.mha.gov.in/PDF_Other/AnnexIII_01022018.pdf
University Recognition and Visa Support by the University :
University international relations office provide full support by providing recommendations letters and doing verification on the behalf of the student to the Indian high commission to grant student visa in stipulated time .
FRRO Registration (Foreigners Regional Registration Office)
All international students arriving in Indian after taking visa from the Indian High Commission are required to register themselves with the nearest FRRO office close to the university within the 14 days of arrival, failing to which subjects to penalty imposed by the FRRO. University international relations office provides assistance to all the international students in doing their registration. .
Our International Offices :
- Dr. Rabindra Nath Shaw,
- Director International Relations BIHER
- 173, Agaram Main Rd, Selaiyur, Chennai Tamil Nadu 600073
- Mobile: +91-9883266344
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Md. Ariful Alam
- 115, Mijan Tower (7th Floor) Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sharoni Boro Moghbazar,Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh
- Mobile: +88-01730009264 / 01977009264
- Email: Bangladesh@bharathuniv.ac.in
- Mr.Gambhir Bhagat,
- Level-3, Above Unity Food Cafe, Bagbazar, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Mobile: +977-9851112247
- Email: email@example.com
- Ms.Ruwani Kawshali,
- 75/3, Barnes Place, Colombo - 07, Sri Lanka.
- Mobile: +94-772270213
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr.Jamsheed Dodilvich,
- 4A, Beruni Street,Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 100027.
- Mobile: +998 909104004
- Email: email@example.com