Welcome to Management And Commerce
About The School:
The genesis of the Department of Management Studies dates back to the year 1992 and it offers MBA and Ph.D (Full time & Part Time). The MBA programme offers 9 specializations.
The department over the years has earned an enviable reputation for excellence; thanks to instruction by the highly qualified academics of distinction and it boasts of qualified faculty members with rich experience in academic, industry and research. Students who have graduated are already serving in responsible positions, in India and abroad in various capacities at senior level management and even as entrepreneurs.
Department of Management Studies, BIHER endeavors to equip young people with the skills they need to compete in an increasingly demanding global environment. At the individual level the Department recognizes that success depends not just on our own knowledge and wisdom but also upon the ability to recruit, develop and empower an effective workforce. We also model the qualities that we require in our employees – and demonstrate the value of incorporating ethics into everyday business practice and decision making.
The Department provides an education that equips students with cutting-edge knowledge, professional and research skills, and ethical decision-making abilities essential for successful careers in business, industry, education, government, and for further studies at graduate and professional levels. The Department supports and promotes research and intellectual contributions aimed at improving teaching, business opportunities in the region, and awareness of global issues. The Department offers a rich Curriculum which encompasses various Electives which are Industry relevant.
The Department has carved a niche for itself in providing exemplary education and has always been a forerunner in conducting many National and International Conferences.The Department has realized how crucial innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and critical thought are to pushing the business world forward. In an effort to stay ahead of the curve, Department of Management Studies, BIHER has also identified the increasing influence of factors such as new technology; globalization and sustainability have on the world economy.The Department of Management Studies employs a dynamic approach to education, adapting the curricula to meet emerging trends and equips students with the progressive skills necessary to succeed.
- Ranked as the 5th Best B School in the Regional Ranking by Business Today in 2020 and 2021.
- Ranked at the 12th place in IIRF 2021in the Best B School Ranking in the National Cluster.
- Ranked at the 6th place (All India Ranking) in ROI by Business Today in 2021.
- Consistently Ranked in the Top 10 Regional Ranking by Business Today for the last 5 years.
- Ranked as the 2nd Best B School Regionally and Ranked as the 16th Best B School Nationally by Career Connect Magazine.
- Dowling College Manhattan, USA.
- JP Jacobs University, USA.
- Crown University, Argentina
- Canadian College for Higher Studies, Canada.
- HELP University, Malaysia.
- Putra Intelek International College, Malaysia
- MPRH Institute, Iran
- Ural Federal University, Russia
- Google: Digital Learning Certificate Course
- IIT Bombay: Finance.
- National Stock Exchange Academy: Capital Markets
- Start Up India: Entrepreneurship
- Rubicon : Employability Skills
- MSME: Start Your Own Business
- Earn While You Learn Option
- International Immersion Programmes.
- Experiential Learning
- Video Case Studies
- Outbound Training
- Virtual Internships
- Flipped Classrooms
- Over 20 events in a semester (Guest Lecture, Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, etc)
- Second Year Students register their own companies in MSME
India Book of Records :
September 20, 2019 saw the beginning of a new journey for the Department of Management Studies, for the young spirited Entrepreneurs and the staff set a prestigious record in history by entering the portals of the India Book of Records for conducting 24 hours continuous Management Case Study Marathon.
About the Commerce :
Sharp minds are at work at the Department of Commerce, where students learn the latest trends in business, commerce and entrepreneurship. The faculty's enthusiasm to impart quality education is reflected in the student's inclination for perfection.
The scholarly faculty team guides students at every step, motivating them to become worthy managers and administrators in the field. They engage in various forums to constantly upgrade their own skills and to ensure the students are well prepared to succeed.
The program lays stress on vital subjects like accounting, taxation, computer application, banking, managerial economics, business law, e - commerce, e - banking, statistics and tally. Aside from the general three year B.Com and MCom.
The syllabus is constantly updated to reflect new trends in the subject and to take advantage of the latest infrastructure. Students also avail of a new state of the art computer lab.
Nothing compares to hands on experience. Students are acclimatized to the workplace through periodic industrial visits. Focus is also given to new age e - commerce and e - business, which is making an impact in the field. The department also organizes career guidance and entrepreneurial development programs to upgrade their skills and make them industry ready.
Welcome to Management And Commerce
Best Practices :
A Few Snapshots of the Programme :
Vision & Mission
Our Vision :
The Department of Management Studies, Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research aspires to be a leading Management Institution with a passion for Academic Excellence, uncompromising Human Values and an abiding commitment for the development of Business and Society through excellence in grooming Leadership, Entrepreneurial Talent and Research.
Our Mission :
- To imbibe Entrepreneurial Culture through Curriculum, Pedagogy, Mentoring and foster excellence by providing Quality Education in Business Management.
- To cultivate the principles of Social Responsibility, Ethics and Spiritual Values among budding Managers.
- To build intellectual capabilities based on the twin pillars of Research & Innovation.