INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
ADMISSIONS ARE STRICTLY BASED ON NEET MERIT SCORE ONLY
The applied candidates for admission to MBBS / BDS 2016 who have minimum eligibility requirement stipulated by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and Qualified in NEET (UG) - 2016 Examination are invited for phase - III counseling.
Dear Candidate, You are requested to appear for Counseling for MBBS/BDS Course in Chennai and Puducherry Colleges from 26th to 28th September 2016.
For details – www.bharathuniv.ac.in
Contact -7358467514, 9884146466.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue : Sree Balaji Medical College Campus,
No.7, CLC Works Road, Chromepet,
Time : 10.00 A.M to 03.00 PM
- The admission will be done purely based on merit, subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. If it is found at later stage that the candidate has given false information/forged certificates or concealed material information, his/her admission will be cancelled at any stage of the admission/course.
- The candidate should be present for the counseling at appointed date and time without fail.
- Candidates who are not present for counseling on the specified date and time do not have any rights to claim any seat.
- The candidate should be present for the counseling accompanied by a parent/ guardian.
The following original documents with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counseling and should be submitted if admitted to the course.
- Phase - III Counseling Call Letter
- Mark sheet of HSC/10 + 2 or its equivalent
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket
- NEET score statement
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied
- Conduct certificate from the institution last studied
- Community Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities if any.
- Three Passport size photographs.
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
- Demand Drafts for the prescribed fees in favour of 'Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research' payable at Chennai. (Cash or Cheque will not be accepted).
FEE STRUCTURE (FOR INDIAN STUDENTS)
The candidates once selected for admission should pay the first year total fees at the time of Counseling and thereafter in the month of May every year. The fees once paid will not be refunded. In case the candidate wants to discontinue/withdraw after the commencement of the course, he/she has to pay the entire course fee before discontinuing from the course.
Separate Demand Draft each drawn in favour of 'Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research', payable at Chennai for:
| MBBS - SREE BALAJI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL CHENNAI
| Rs.18,00,000/- (Rupees Eighteen Lakhs only) towards Annual Tuition fee for 4½ Years
Note: I Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs only) towards Development fee ( I st Year Only)
II Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) towards Co-curricular fee ( I st Year Only)
| MBBS- SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES - PUDUCHERRY
| Rs.15,00,000/- (Rupees FIFTEEN Lakhs only) towards Annual Tuition fee for 5 Years
| BDS – SREE BALAJI DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL CHENNAI
| Rs.6,00,000/- (Rupees SIX Lakhs only) towards Annual Tuition fee for 4 Years |
Apart from the tuition fee, the following to be paid at the time of admission.
| Admission Fee || Rs.10,000/-|
| University Registration Fee|| Rs.4,000/-|
| Caution Deposit || Rs.25,000/-|
(Refundable at the end of the Course)
Note: Those candidates who were unable to pay the application fee online can pay the same in person at the time of counseling.
The candidate should give an undertaking that he/she will abide by the rules of the University, College and Hostel.
The candidate should come prepared to attend a physical medical examination.