A space to grow
We are dedicated to helping student and graduate start-ups at BIHER grow into established and profitable business ventures.
BIC and provides access to office space, business advice and other support services to new and budding start-ups, nurturing their development until they are ready to graduate to start their business.
The Centre provides services designed to help the students grow including:
1. Fantastic business facilities: For office.
2. Progress reviews: Quarterly reviews monitor the progress of students and ensures that they have the support needed.
3. Networking coffee mornings: Monthly coffee mornings are informal, informative sessions designed to connect the student’s community of entrepreneurs. The sessions provide excellent opportunities to promote their business and gain information about start-up resources.
4. Working with like-minded people: Establish relationships and gather inspiration from other businesses in the Incubation Centre.
BIHER Incubation Centre (BIC) is open to all THE students and recent graduates of the University with business idea that is ready to launch. We also support aspiring start-ups and entrepreneurs requiring incubation support to help take their ideas to the next level.
The Centre is also open to international graduates who have been granted a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneurship Visa.
1. Complete an application form.
2. Provide a business plan.
Name of the Companies Facilitating at our campus
1. INITCOMM Software Solutions
2. Big Data Labs Pvt. Ltd.
For more information or to begin your application please email Careers and Employment or
call 044 2229 0742